The Canadian Blog Awards have been announced and I'm thrilled to report that Buckets of Grewal has won two golds and a silver:
- Silver in the "Best New Blog" Category, getting whalloped by Rick Mercer's Blog. Congratulations to Mr. Mercer. (I have to note, however, that if there were an entry for the funniest series, I think Zorpheus' "Rick Mercer is not funny" series would win easily.)
- Gold for "Best Blog Post", for my post An infinite number of monkeys. Congratulations to Paul Wells for his hilarious More news from Canada's biggest schoolyard, which surely would have won gold if there had been a funniest post category.
- Gold for Best Blog Post Series for my FAQ for the Grewal Affair. Congratulations to second place finisher, Calgary Grit, for his Greatest Prime Minister Series.
- Grewal? Funny.
- Wells' Schoolyard? Funny.
- Rick Mercer? Seriously funny.
- Canada's Prime Ministers… I don't think so.
Anyway, I'd like to give my thanks to those who voted for me, to Ryan, Mark, Phillip, Meaghan, and others for their help last summer, and to Gurmant and Nina for providing such great material.