Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tampering 1: meeting with Murphy

As everyone knows, Grewal first released only 8 minutes of tapes. Then, after a week, another hour or so. Those first eight minutes of conversation are also included within that hour or so, but are different in at least one place. Here they are, side by side:

Tape released May 18 , beginning at 2 min. 30 sec. Tape released May 31 (=1Conversation-Tim Murphy.pdf, p. 4) at 2:52
TM: So I think the way to make it work, and the way that allows us the freedom—as you can tell. Right? Just to be blunt, right? I think it's a bad idea, truthfully, to have any kind of commitment that involves an explicit trade. (knock, knock) TM: So look, way to make it work and I think the way that allows us the freedom. As you can, just to be blunt, I think it is a bad idea truthfully to have any kind of commitment that involves an explicit trade. (knock, knock)
GG: Yeah,
TM: Right. Here let me get the door for you.
GG: Yes please. Sorry about that.
Time: Are you from BC too? We were just talking about the BC election. Alright. Thank you. That, um,
Because I think anything that [unintelligible]. I don't think it's good if anybody lies. So if anybody asks the question well, was there a deal, you say, 'No.' You want that to be the truth… because I think anything that, I don’t think it is good if anybody lies so if anybody is aksed the question was there a deal and you say no, you want that to be the truth…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home