Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Draining the bucket

Hello friends. I have to return to regular life, soon, which means that this blog will be getting much less attention. Over the next while, I'll try finishing up the FAQ, and tidying up a few of the loose ends.

As far as loose ends go, there are a lot. I have spent an awful lot of time trying to get to the bottom of how the tapes have been manipulated, edited, and published; I haven't really been able to sketch out how the negotiations played out and how they went wrong. I have a few things half-written that I hope to provide you.

Other loose ends? There are the two fragments of a conversation in the so-called 'suicide note' that are not found in any existing transcripts. This should mean that there is another recording out there. Or maybe someone made them up.

Best wishes,

Buckets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home